Salary: Competitive based on education and experience
Renewed Freedom Center is a boutique private practice located in West Los Angeles, specializing in the treatment of severe OCD and anxiety disorders, including, Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety, Agoraphobia, Separation Anxiety, Specific Phobias, BDD, and GAD.
We are looking for a Behavior Coach to join our team! As a Behavior Coach, you will support patients in executing exposures & daily functioning/living tasks in accordance with their treatment plan. Training will be provided, however experience in behavior coaching and/or ABA is preferred.
RFC’s mission is to provide the most effective, state-of-the-art, brief treatment with benefits that last beyond the termination of therapy. We see our patients as students learning to master a set of skills to manage distressing symptoms that interfere with daily functioning. With the tools acquired through treatment, patients are able to apply them to other situations and future circumstances.
- Provides support to licensed & unlicensed clinicians in creating exposure hierarchies
- Assist patients in carrying out and logging exposures and daily functioning tasks (i.e. routines, planning/scheduling, hygiene, etc)
- Attend weekly supervision meetings
- Read assigned OCD & anxiety educational material and conduct related research
- This is a part-time position with primarily afternoon hours available (ex: M-F from 1/2-6pm). Hours may be flexible and additional hours are available, as needed.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation as exposure sessions may take place off site. Reimbursement for gas & mileage available.
- Must have some experience in a mental health setting.
- Must be willing and able to learn and act individually with minimal direction.
** Please note this is NOT a clinical position for interns or other unlicensed clinicians looking to accrue hours towards licensure**
Compensation is competitive and dependent on level of education, experience, and license status. Full-time employment includes medical, paid vacation, 401k matching, and year-end benefits. If interested, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and interest in the position. Candidates who do not submit both documents will not be taken into consideration.