Salary: Competitive based on education, experience, and license status
Renewed Freedom Center is a boutique private practice located in West Los Angeles. We are seeking experienced master’s and doctorate level clinicians to provide individual and family therapy to patients with severe OCD and anxiety disorders, including, Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety, Agoraphobia, Separation Anxiety, Specific Phobias, BDD, and GAD.
We are looking for someone with experience in Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP), CBT, Mindfulness training, and/or Family Systems to join our team. Training will be provided, although a strong conceptualization and application of behavioral and cognitive therapies are required.
RFC’s mission is to provide the most effective, state-of-the-art, brief treatment with benefits that last beyond the termination of therapy. We see our patients as students learning to master a set of skills to manage distressing symptoms that interfere with daily functioning. With the tools acquired through treatment, patients are able to apply them to other situations and future circumstances.
We are a small, collaborative group practice who identify as behaviorist’s, first and foremost. We care deeply about what we do and go above and beyond for our patients while maintaining appropriate boundaries. Self-care and preventing burnout are priorities for us. RFC’s foundations are learning and teaching through participation in weekly didactic trainings, case consultations, scientific article reviews, and treatment team meetings. Our clinical team enjoys flexible hours with the maintenance of a required amount of minimum clinical hours.
- Completed Master’s or Doctorate degree in Psychology with the intention to become licensed in CA (required)
- Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Psychological Assistant, or Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (required)
- Strong conceptualization in behavioral and cognitive therapies
- Experience working with children, adolescents, and family systems (preferred)
- Attendance and participation in weekly staff meetings and group supervision with Executive Director and clinical team
- This is not a remote position. We are seeing patients in person and via telehealth, in-office.
- Flexible hours with the maintenance of required clinical hours. RFC’s business hours are M-F, 9am -6pm
- Provide occasional content for the bi-monthly newsletter and RFC social media platforms
- Ability to collaborate with other clinical team members
- Opportunity to participate in OCD and anxiety awareness events, trainings/presentations, and conferences
- Vaccinated for COVID-19 with at least one booster shot (required)
Compensation is competitive and dependent on level of education, experience, and license status. Full-time employment includes medical, paid vacation, 401k matching, and year-end benefits. If interested, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and interest in the position. Candidates who do not submit both documents will not be taken into consideration.